Monday, July 9, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Nall

Last Saturday Auntie Em and Uncle Tyler tied the knot!  The ceremony was beautiful, the reception was a blast, and most importantly the bride and groom got married!  

I have to say I could not be happier that my baby sister has decided to become Mrs. Nall.  Emmy and Tyler are the kind of couple all newlyweds should be.  They respect, honor, and care about one another.  It is to their credit that I say, their love for one another was not at first sight.  Instead, they have both worked hard to become the best partner they can be for one another.  They have both learned how to put the others needs first.  To quote the bride they both strive to "love you in the way you need me to."  I have no doubts that in the years to come they will continue to grow their love for one another.  We truly could not be happier to welcome Uncle Tyler into the family.  Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Nall!

Here are a few pictures from the wedding taken by Edie's amazingly talented Grandma Jane.





And they lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment