Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Comfortable?

I feel like I need to explain what is going on here! Recently, Edie has become a big fan of DANGER.  This kid is everywhere!  She is never allowed in this seat without the seat belt, (a concept I previously thought was silly) and sometimes even then things get a little wild.  She leans to the right, leans to the left, and throws her legs up in the air all the while screaming happily.  After a nice long nap and some snuggle time I could not get her to wake up.  Everyone knows the fastest way to wake a sleeping babe is to set her down, so I did.  She did not wake!  However, she still managed to thrash around long enough to swing her leg up there all the while catching a few more Z's.  It was to cute to resist.  This girl is a WILD thing, even when she sleeps :)

1 comment: